Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Move those lazy muscles!

Another me from the past^^

Urghh~ The first week of Year 2 Sem 1 is not really that blasting or should have said that I'm already expecting the way it would be. I wouldn't really be expecting for many opportunity to meet up with new freshies like some of my classmates does. Maybe we are now in our Senior levels already but that wouldn't really mean anything after all but the start of this new sem, we had almost half of our housemates changed. Some of them are my classmates and yeah, we're crazy just in the first week. Non-stop laughing and having fun~
And the other few new housemates, I'll try to introduce it in here as soon as they are used to me hehe.

Other than that, there's nothing else special in this week~ As usual, my interest towards games had declined once again, I don't even have the mood to play it if there's nobody ask.. or even if they did ask.. I might want to think twice lor~ ahahaha maybe it's because I finally have someone that I can chat with frequently.

I wouldn't said that it was me who accompany her chatting while she's working~ In fact, it's her who accompany me to chat because I always have free times and since she's free to chat during work~ So, we just chat non-stop with some lunch hours break and then we'll keep on chatting during weekdays. Time passes fast through that way~ But I'm satisfied ^^


No comments: