Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is an Endless Education


It's the sorrowful sky that reminds me..

First time of attending a Funeral of the person I have connection with really makes me open my mind even wider than before. And as usually understood, a Funeral is full of Agony and Sorrow. Somehow, I've also realise that there are some people who never learn anything from seeing their loved ones departed and they get lost themselves once they are revealed with the reality. I know it's never easy to accept such cruel Reality but this is the Ugly Truth. Now tell me, have you not appreciate those that are around you? Or only you'll learn how to love once you've lost what you had? Which we all know, it's already too late to be sorry for.

Why must it be the thing closest to you is the thing you miss out and only feel guilty of when it's gone. Doesn't one death of the loved ones alarmed your nerves? All I can see, you've learn nothing until you approaches the end of your life and escapes from it.

Somehow, I've decided not to be subsequent to those path of yours. I've learn it earlier than before to never depreciate things that I have. That's also the reason why I lead a life much more happier because I have no regrets. Those who I can love, I've love, Things that I can give, I've give. There was like nothing else I could Lose already in this Life.

No comments: