Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here comes sem 3 overall status

Ahahaha here's the results that were released last week and I only manage to upload it now because I was not around during the weekends~ It was good but still not good enough I think because I knew it well that I could do better but at the same time, I have no regrets because I've tried my best to knock it downs!

201003
Main
ABDM2073
ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
B-
201003
Main
ABDT2043
FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING
A-
201003
Main
AEMS1512
TAMADUN ISLAM DAN ASIA
A

Meanwhile, this new semester would be a really hectic one! With 5 subjects to handle + 2 resits + 1 co-curricular programme and my orthopedics sessions. Yeap~ orthopedics~ I'm attempting to make braces~ OMGWTFBBQ... just thinking about the conclusions of this sem makes me shivered already.


Will I able to make it out alive?!

2 comments:

香香 said...

u wan to make braces ??? oh~~ wan become leng zai a ??

Dee said...

where got leh~ just want to make my teeth look tidier only~ lengzai still lose to you hubby >.<