Friday, May 14, 2010

Parts of Truth...

I've been staring at the blank space for a very long time of thinking what should I fill up for this time post. When I look back to all these previous posts, it's all really Nothing. Yeap, of course I'm not expecting myself to say something that is very meaningful, I'm not a philosopher or any great man. That's the purpose of my blog from the beginning I've start writing, I just wish to say out something in my heart & think of the things I couldn't say out to peoples.
I've been a baby before.. Interesting~

Alright, I'll just start a long part of this session. I've started to think about the past of my life all this long ever since my uncle passed away. I tried to look back to all those old albums of myself and cast on a projection of the young me.

It's like reforming a puzzle, I didn't finish viewing the whole album but as soon as I turn those pages, my heart felt touched and uncomfortable at the same time. As if each page turns down my heart, because I've never thought I've already live in this world, for 19 years. The beginning of my life, must have been the most difficult part for my parents' life of take caring me and might as well as their greatest achievement in their life in forming the "Me" today.

Though how many wrongdoings they are doing right now that make my heartache, the fact that they have taken care of me when I'm in the most fragile moments is the inevitable truth. No matter what, I owe them a life and the protection that was provided by them. I'll have no chance to repay this "Life" they've granted for me .

All that I think I can do, is to live a better life like how they wished I could be, ever since I was small. That's the hope of every parents who love their child will think of during the birth of their new child. My future, would be their achievement.

I understand that, some people out there, they might not have a complete family and maybe they've grown up in a life full of suffering, complication and might as well not receiving any love from the parents or they might think so. But, that's Life for you, it's just unfair, it's so unfair that is which is why you should start looking for what you have right now instead of what you don't.

What others couldn't give you, are you willing to give it out to those out there?
For your current life being incomplete, do you have the capability to provide others a complete life that you don't have? Life isn't perfect, yes, I know, there can never be one. Somehow, can you assure that the next time when you'll be the parents, you can ensure the next few things that you do wouldn't be the mistake your parents have done today? After all, we all, have their genes in us. You need not to place a bet with me, just look into me and tell me, you'll give the most love for those who you'll be caring for.

Future can be planned but you can never tell what's happening the next day of your life.

最心痛是, 愛是太遲;
只差一秒, 心聲都已變歷史。


1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

walao..ur baby pic is similar as ur face now...no changes...boo..