Sunday, May 30, 2010

First step is always the hardest

For one week I've been continue doing my exercises for one week after one year of retirement from sports. Yes, it's certainly not easy to move back all those old muscles but then the outcome was pretty satisfying right now because I don't feel pain on my lung anymore after I heat up my body. Like today, urm, yesterday Sunday morning, climb up to the peak of Broga Hill was quite breathtaking but I still manage to use up my stamina to finish the whole track. ^^ It's one great day in fact hehe~~

2 comments:

Justin Barrie said...

Did i inspire you anyhow? Do not stop moving and you will be as right as rain. If you were to kick the bucket in another 30 years, you may have just extended that.

Keep it up!

-justin

Dee said...

LoL~ I'll be honest, I'm not inspired by you ahahaha~ oh come on, I've broke my hand one year ago, and then my break up come after my hand recovered. So, it does takes time for me to get back in action.