Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are you ready?

This friend of mine, Potato....(yes Potato~) asked me one very funny thing.
"Why you always keep problems in your heart?"
The rather quite same thing my housemate Weixiang asked me...
Some times, I know I do seems like having a lot of problems in my life and I tend to keep it all..
Maybe some of you might think it's because I'm trying to stay away from you all or I'm being selfish for not telling out my problems. Somehow, that's not it...

When I always felt like telling my problems out to one trusted person...
I recalled what "she" had said to me when I told "her" my problem...
"Even if you tell me, I can't do anything to help you"
It's the sentence that put me to a helpless thought...
"She" was right in some sense...

But I do things different, I wanted to be always here, to listen to anyone's problems, though I might not be helpful, I'll try what's possible, though I'm not good in advising but I ain't letting anyone important to me to be sad.

That's me~ ¿LUNatism?

No comments: