Friday, October 16, 2009

A tale in Starbucks Coffee

Yet again, this is another attempt of me creating an essay that I've never try before.
So, I hope this will be helpful to you, sifu (JJ~) xD

I took a step by another step walking to my destination, in my mind, I’ve setup my whole purpose and there’s no nothing that could stop me from travelling this path. This whole thing was like a journey to me, I knew a lot about this place and it’s under my understanding that this destination had been part of my haven already. I stood up in front of this Café and took a look at the lively greenery coloured logo which bears the soothing sensation that roams around it.

Somehow, something is making me hesitating of entering this haven, is it because that my heart is not ready for this surprise of joy? Or it is because I’m overexcited that this will be another moment for me to gleam every single moment I have stayed in there? Any other way, I’m not going to let this slight hesitation blocks away my whole effort of walking out from my home sweet home of this far just to pass by this Café without leaving a remnants of memory in there. That’s why; I’m making my way into that Café. The first thing of all that menus I had been looking on doesn’t seems really matters to me because my eyes had been highlighting on that item on the menus that is none other than the Caramel Frappuccino or should said that I’ve been longing and having a high expectation over it that even before I take a good look at the menu, I could already smell out the scent of the sweet divine.

There’s a moment of pause that I passed by the cold glasses of machine that holds many miracles inside it, yes, all the wonderful mouth-watering desserts are hidden within it and I couldn’t even imagine that I’m just a few centimeters away from all of it and they are shielded by just a slide of glass away from me. I controlled my drools and further making my steps to the counter. As the waitress was smiling at me and asking me the usual routine what-would-you-like questions, all I could see is her mouth moving and slight echoes entering my ears. As I’m not going to blurred out again, I made my wish that cost me not less than RM15.

I took my lovely made ice blended Caramel Frappuccino and have a sit on the corner of the Café. As soon as I have a sit on the warm cushion, the smooth classical music entertained my body and it was a feeling like no others can give it to me. I was so into the music as if I’m being drowned in joy, and without much more of thinking, I opened my bag and took out all my stationeries and any other necessary things that I’ll need to create my fantastic legacy of environments for my assignments in this very place.

From the very beginning, I knew it that this will be the place my ideas and inspiration doing the dance around in my mind. This is the best place like no other place could grant me the rehabilitation for me. It’s like a haven meant to exist for me to create a small paradise through my arts. Each time when I’m in need, I’ll just take the sip of the ice shards in the cup and let the wondrous scent of caffeine reach my tongue and deliver the grand sensation to my brain, it’s enhancing and giving me the morale to move on for each sip I took through the symbolic green-coloured straw. This place really does makes it all for me and that logo of it will always stay remarked in my heart though some other people might not see or feel what I feel in this place, somehow, it’s the measure of satisfaction I could have here that matters. The name of this place is none other than the angelic beautiful carved name on the signboards; Starbucks Coffee.


P/S- I think the effect looks better if you put the picture at the bottom part, because this will make it looks more suspending xD

No comments: