Monday, October 12, 2009

A reason for an act...

Bored...
Somehow, today I did have an interesting chatting with my friends at College.
Kekekeke, talked bout 2012~
Some(Most) of them seems to get really worried about the end of the world..
Well, I tend to ask myself "Am I trying to act as if I'm not scared at all while my heart is shrinking when I know the world is coming to an end??".
Sometimes, some people just want to show others that they are brave but they are just couldn't bare to lose to themselves in their heart (not referring to anyone..).
Somehow... I know it clearly myself that I'm really preparing for what's going to happen on me myself.
Jeffrey(classmates) said he was not ready for all this, still young, many things to do, get married, spread legacy and doing many more. Things that people would like to lead through their life, infinite happiness.
Not to say I doesn't want those days, who doesn't pray for that every single day??
However, if things are meant to happen, it will happen no matter what, isn't it?
Truth is always cruel, Reality is always unrealistic.

I really didn't think of how this world will end.. Maybe because I have faith that I'll live through it? I just believe it..
Like I say, Live your life to the fullest every single day and Cherish it. The next days will be no regrets.

I guess all that left for me, is to pour my love and watch it grow and me myself grow along with it.
Because I'm looking for the chance to spread my legacy too after all~!!

P/S- Live well everyone, Whether time is running out or not, Let's live our lives to the fullest alright!!

No comments: