Friday, October 16, 2009

DBU Group 15 on the MOVE

For the 2nd time I guess I had our Group 15 class trip, (the first time was rather only a few people after all...).
Like what Kanex(our class rep) told us that our class had been rather "cold" these days due to less communication, all we do in class just stays in the class as it would be. We rather not express ourselves at outside, so, here we try to make it possible to have fun together.
Made a plan > Discuss > Choice > Make it possible
Though as expected, not many of them could make it, well, what to do, most of them are from other state, they'll prefer to back to their home sweet home.
Luckily, some of them are still willing to stay after all.
Had fun in the karaoke and they thought I couldn't sing?
Told you already, don't guess me, I'm not what I look like ahahahaha.
I admit I sing it wrongly, well who cares? I pay to sing and you expect me to stay behind there drinking and watching you all sing?? That's not Deelun's way kekeke~!!

One of the best part that is, I sang "Stayin' Alive" and "Boom Boom Pow", they couldn't catch the fast rhythm but I did kyahahahahaha.
Too bad there's no Naitomea songs in there, else, I'm singing it on the spot already T-T






Later on, travel to Times Square to watch this Totally-Lame movie entitled Chaw (Man-eating Boars...Pig...). Due to many clashes of ideas... So, we just simply picked a movie and enter the cinema at once. I wasn't giving any good expectation for this show at all. This was the first movie ever that I've walked out of it to go toilet because normally I'll just hold it but I really can't take it anymore and rather concede to nature's call.
Anyway, at the end of the day, it's still fun hanging out with them ahahaha~ It's better than just leaving everything dull from beginning till end right, We'll be classmates for 2 years if everything is possible after all~

1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

Why i don't see u in the pic?..