Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sad is sad... it's still.. pathetic..

Okay, I'm going to announce my "be-hiao-paiseh" de results for my first semester liao..
It might sound shocking for some of you, but then I've predicted this will happen and kept my fake hope underneath my brain for the "just in case" but truth is truth... I sucks in the first sem...
Like they say, "The first will always be the hardest". Alright, I've sipped the taste of college life, it's time to stay focus, if before this I did focus, now.. I should Focus more!!

Results:
Microeconomics : B+ (DARN!! I was expecting A!!)
Hubungan Etnik : B+ (Same sad case.....A!!!!!!)
English : B+ (My teacher is telling the truth, it's almost impossible to A...)
Introduction to Accounting : D (Expected sucks....)
Quantitative Studies : D (Hoped for pass... but still~)

Well...well... well.... What can I say... it's not over yet...
I shall put more effort to find my Beloved one... if not, I won't have the inspiration to study hard...(sounds like excuse... or maybe it's exactly an excuse..) Well, I just hate lonely~!!
Be wise in study, think twice for love~!

No comments: