Monday, October 5, 2009

Undeniable Facts about me...

Before that, I need to start up by telling out what had happened to me last Monday. Could be one of the worst day of my driving life... My first time drive to KL alone without any guide(at first).
I was so wise when I was driving that I keep my speed at legal range because I scared I'll miss out the road. So, first mistake, I missed out a left turn and I was lead to nowhere and I turn and turn until I met a tunnel.. a damn long tunnel with the speedtrap warnings(60km/h). The sad things that is, I'm the only noob who maintained at the 60km/h.... other cars just zoom off infront of me and I'm so damn assure they are at 100+km/h....and there was even this mercedes who flashed at me while i was remaining at the 60km/h pace... I don't even know should I speed off like them or not, I just signaled myself away at once and keep the speed at that same limit..
1, 2, 3, 4,5,6,7,8,9+++ cars by cars passed by me with damn high speed... I was totally speechless..

Then, move out from the tunnel, Turn turn turn turn to nowhere...
Finally turn back out and enter back the route I missed(phew~~) then I just keep follow the Jalan Kuching signboard.. I remember my father told me that as long I follow Jalan Kuching, I could safely reach my place. So, I keep follow...(along with the pathetic traffic jam)... Suddenly, the Jalan Kuching sign gone to nowhere when I met the signboard... there's road to bridge and under the bridge... I was blanked... No more Kuching... (perhaps Anjing?!).. I just drove above the bridge without second thought.. then when I peek on the road under the bridge.. I saw the signboard [To Left : Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman] I remembered I had my head hard banged on the steering.

Soon enough, the wrong road I used lead me to Genting Highlands road... Once I saw Batu Caves...I confirmed something is going totally damn WRONG!!!!
So, I get my assist, My father, called him (my phone left 3 bars of battery...). Later on, my father lead me to Ampang and then I made a few more crazy turns... finally saw the [Straight: KTAR]. I eventually speed up at the greenlight of the traffic and then this crazy motor from nowhere turn to the right and I was aware if I was any faster, I'll be seeing a flying human infront of me.
Lucky me, nothing happened... I followed the KTAR sign... till one moment... and again.. The KTAR sign just disappear on the next few signboards... Damn SPEECHLESS....

Somehow, luck still smiling on me... I saw wangsa Maju signboards.. I knew I'm near already.. turn turn turn turn....
Got a split road again... Wangsa Maju 2 & Wangsa Maju 4... (WTF?!) I always thought Wangsa Maju is only a single one... Since when got ver. 2 and ver.4?? without hesitation again, I turned the Wangsa Maju 4.. Thank goodness, I was in the right road this time...
Fuyooo... Saw the LRT station really happy because I knew it was the right place already...
My evil grin appeared~ Vah la~ Reached destination safely at Melati Utama~~

In the nutshell, this whole crazy driving acts ate me.....
3 1/2 DAMN HOURS~!!!!!!!!!
While my father usually only took 1/2 hours to get me there...
Can see the difference ya?
Not enough?
I had a full fuel tank when I leave home...
Reach there... The fuel tank was just left 3/5....
Any other way, thank goodness that I'm safe and sound~ ahaks~!...

P/S- Next problem... how long would I need to get back to Shah Alam........ T-T

1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

u carzy ar...3 1/2hour..i reach johor liao lor...
deelun ooo deelun..