Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Story of a LiL GirL (Dedicated to JJ)

First of all, Yeap, I'm going to write a story..(barely a description) about this person I know and could say one of my best friend~ To any other friends of mine, don't eat vinegar alright, it's just a slight favor I'm trying to do to help her in her essays.
The title bears it all, I'm going to tell it all out of the angle I can see of her through this picture...

Kekekeke, JJ please don't hit me (*piak piak* aiyak~) xD, #It's not me who captured the photo k~!!#
Ladies and men~ yeap, this is the lady that I'm talking about.
Her name is Joe Jian,Lee, one of the person who's in '91 that is older than me kekeke.
Based on her uniform, I could shorten the story that she's my camps-mate~
Alright, here's the picture that I'm suppose to describe a'ight.


*Here goes*
There's many thing to be told according to this picture of this lady, when people says that one pictures shows thousand words, from what I can see of this lady through my eyes, she have more than a thousand words to be describe. Rather than me spitting out every single words of it, it’s better to summarize it all once and for all.

No need for formality of how I should derive, and I need not to know others' opinion of what they can see through the picture of her because all I can tell out that is, she's been through a huge changes ever seen we waved our goodbye at 11th March '09. Once she was a girl with spectacles that makes me tagged her as a nerdy person as she used to roam around with a book by her side. Somehow, like what people always said, never judge a book by its cover, she was far and much further from being a nerd. A girl who can smile through hard days even though, there are sometimes she get real tired and wondered about life. It's undeniable that the days dwelling at the National Service camp is not easy at all but it's because there's someone like Joe Jian that bring about changes, she shows the spirits for people to move on, she incurred the charisma to tell the others everything is going to be fine, and she bears the enthusiasm to see the days of camp to fade on.

She's absolutely right when it comes to this matter, there's no point of giving up everything you had just because you're in a situation that you disliked, and we can't get everything we want in our life just exactly how we hoped for it. Effort is needed to earn wings of good results and this is part of her great personality. She gave surprises to those who don’t know her well she got me startled most of the times when I knew her the first few weeks. Joe Jian managed to be the reason why some of us need to live on this life with purpose and to never let it waver because that's the way she do things the way it should be. Some people would say that she's a stubborn person for she hardly concedes to life, but some will see her as a fighter in life.

Although, there are no such things as perfect personality that exists in life, she does have some flaw in herself but it's never inadequate to have some glitch. People do make mistakes throughout their life, somehow, what matters the most that is the willingness of them to make a change through it. Joe Jian do hope that some time she could just be as free as others to break the law and hug herself to abandon every responsibility she bears just like some of them who's oblivious towards their trustworthiness, but she's just different, she's just meant to be someone who can prove righteous. It's because of this so-called burden that she needs to bear that makes her who she is of today. Just like the light that shines through the darkness with brimming radiance.


P/S - JJ, there's 535 words in this essay, well, there's no doubt I'm sure that you'll need to alter this disquistion, it might sounded too normal and not eye-catching. Well, I just write out what I have in mind about you. So, if there's any weird mistakes or you find it out that this is not the aspect you've wanted, feel free to tell me bout it a'ight. Because I'm also trying to learn to do descriptive essays and I'm not sure whether am I running out from the topics, it's my first time doing this kind of essays after all, so, your comment would be appreciated alright~ xD

No comments: