Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time to burn the fats!!

I guess that most of you wouldn't believe what I've been doing these days at my new house at Melati Utama. Kyahahahaha~ just like what I've stated in the title, yeap, I'm doing back my exercising activity after so long (since I broke my stupid hand~). Well, not really some rough exercise, just do some swimming almost an hour everyday~ and then today more than that... came back from college and then straight go to swimming... Then come back up, Ah Put(my housemate) says that he wants to go for gym~
Well, since I'm not that tired (why not~?). So, straight away head to the gym with the guys and amazed by those utilities at the gym there..(never been to gym before after all).
I just do some jogs, cycling stuff, weighing steels and some other stuff... Just to realise after a while, my sweat bath my clothes...
Just similar to a hippopotamus.
Anyway, I'll just try to do more and get fit.
Since now so "Shuai" already with my hair getting longer~ I wouldn't mind to get my body shape look better Kyahahahahaha~

P/S - don't vomit blood, I'm doing self-"an wei"~ T-T

No comments: