Friday, March 19, 2010

Bitter will taste like Sweet


I knew it that if I post this, sure it will sounds like stalker and plagiarizer~
but then, it's just that when the inspiration came to my head, I can't help but to post it out.
A lesson for me to learn and realise again~~


What was it??
I love wine a lot. Be it either red or white. I just love to drink it..
At least these doesn't tasted like the gassy beer which taste like H2O.

What's so special bout it?
It's not because of drinking wine could make me drunk that I drank it (I won't drunk anyway). I love to taste the sensual tingling feeling of wine on my tongue.
And wine, they tasted just like Love.

Interesting right?
When you forcibly drink a stemware of wine, the taste would be so complicated that you hardly get it to your throat.
In love, when you forcibly love someone and force them to love you, happiness is nowhere to be felt in that relationship.

When you slowly sip the wines, you'll be able to taste the mixture of 4 savor; sweet,salty,sour, and bitter.
In love, when you slowly bring the one you love closer to your life, you will be ready to accept all the pros and cons of the person you love.

That's what I think, so, what says you?

Yes, Chubby!! I was inspired by your wine-talking post
Though, what I thought was different from yours hehe

No comments: