Sunday, March 28, 2010

Riposte!


I guess things around me are finally cooling down and everything is going according to my plan. Though, there are certain external factor that happened out of my expectation, somehow, with the current strategy that I've made, there are no flaw for me to step in. I could make a better living style of myself already.

Though I may cause certain people dislike the way I behave, it's still within my expectation. Since, there's no way we could make the whole world agree with the way we look in life but if there are the majority that likes you and only minority are against you. Then, there are nothing for you to be worried of, you're still in a fine condition then.

There's a saying;
Having one friend is better than facing a new enemy.
I forgot the whole of the quotes, so I've change a bit of it but the meaning is still there ya.

So, there's really nothing for me to get worried of already I think.. It's just a matter of time until my effort bear its fruits and a matter of time till my love is finally answered.


Therefore, in the end, I've won!

No comments: