Monday, March 22, 2010

I stalk because I'm bored!

Other than doing studying and strolling up-and-down in Facebook to wait for new post of comments~ I really could have nothing else to do to fill up my empty feelings.. While many were busy with their works and studying as well, I've used my 120% spirits to finish up all the assessments ASAP. I might have done quite an impressive team-cooperation for work accomplishment, but then, as soon those works come to rest.. I would be in a state of lost. It's not what I want to keep staring at this 13' inch screen.

So, that's why I tend to be so updated with friends' news around me a.k.a reading their blogs as soon as they are posted. That's why, I tend to be like a stalker. I don't have much friend remember, and most of them, their world are different than mine. So, I would always try to gather as much friends I could to keep me "un-bored".



Somehow, seeing this post as it is.. I'm still bored~!



No comments: