Monday, March 8, 2010

There comes the Results, There goes the Blood

I looked exactly like her when I think of the results..

Waited eagerly for the outcome and it's finally released at last after a few clicks and the moment of the results flashed out infront of me, I could felt my heart lost the count of beats. Anyway, no more dragging, here's the outcome :

Session
Paper Type
Course
Course Description
Grade
Remarks
200909
Main
AACS1733
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & SYSTEMS
C

200909
Main
ABBE1023
MACROECONOMICS
B

200909
Main
ABDM1073
INTRODUCTION TO ORGANISATION & MANAGEMENT
A-

200909
Main
ABFA1023
FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING
C-
Resit
200909
Main
AELE2263
ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION
A-

200909
Resit
ABFA1013
INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING
C-
Resit
CGPA : 2.7241

Comparing to the previous sem, I showed slight improvement but then it's the feeling of resitting the Accounts that bugs me... Guess I should learn from my friend, inject love into these subjects~

I won't be doing any Resit for this sem because it's a Short Sem, and I'm targeting to rupture 3As from those subjects.

As long there are no involvements of Accounting and Numbers,
I CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

Still need to resit meh?...C- nia wor..not fail ma

Dee said...

This is TARC standard~ and some say, it's one of the most strictest academics in Malaysia. And who told me TARC standard sucks?