Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Pathetic Perception

Oh yeahhh~ it's finally coming to an end. It's undeniable that this short sem was quite challenging for me but the lesson that I've learned throughout this few weeks is rather useful.

The
power of love, it's so strong that it's now catalyzing me to do improvements to myself~
Even though I have not gain love thoroughly, I'm
gaining the benefits of loving someone already. The inspiration love had gave me, I felt so addicted to it!!

Oh love, what am I going to do without you being by my side...? If she can be mine, things would be much more exaggerating!
My Tamadun Islam tutor just told us "
Loving someone without confession worth nothing". Ok,
I'm a coward in love, I don't dare to confess when I know there's no chance for us to be together but, Loving her secretly makes my love
PRICELESS.

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

tell me who she is...

Dee said...

First thing first, you won't know who the person is~ xD

Anne Lee said...

ya lor..i dont know that person for sure..but then..u can show me the pic ma...i dont know ktar student except the few of u