Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's see...♥




When I saw Chubby's Rules and Regulations for Lover boy~
[[转载]Facebook 这才是男朋友,你合格吗?]
I felt that it's funny..

Why? Because I have doubts about all this rules and regulations. Do a girl really can love the guy by not judging on the appearance, backgrounds, or any other possibly seen external angle of them? Is it that, by following these rules can ensure me to have a girlfriend and she'll need not to leave me?


In fact, I'm not very that strict with love and all I asked for is just 2 things from the lady I love:
1. Love me wholeheartedly.
2. Never lie to me when you realise you don't love me a.k.a be honest with me.

So, think you can do that if I tend to make move to abide your rules and regulations?
Sometimes, it's the thing that seems to be the simplest is the hardest thing to do.

You might not believe it, just act as if I'm talking to myself okay,
"I've done approximately about 90% of the rules and regulations you listed on my ex".
The other 10% never occurred, maybe it's because I doesn't have the chance to do it before she walks away.

What does this tells me? I'm not handsome enough? I'm not rich enough? or I'm not good enough in giving empty promises? I'll just assume, I'm not good enough after all.

I've said it out to her during the early period of our beginnings.
"If there's one day you find out that you doesn't love me anymore, don't be guilty. It's not your fault, it's because of me who couldn't give you the love you want."
Now things were left unspoken.
I wouldn't stare back the "Past", "Present" will move on, "Future" will be a reality.

So, are you up for my rules if I'm able to apprehend yours?

I bet that you're not, moreover, I'm not interested with people who's in relationship anyway~




Do you really need it? Can't you tell it from your mind?

No comments: