Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What is What?

I wanted to post something, but then I keep deleting my post after I'm done typing. I just kept having the feeling that I've posted my stuff again and again. It's either showing that I'm very chiong hei or I just kept forgetting about what I've posted before this.

Hurm, so, to all dear readers, if you felt that some of my posts are quite the similar one, just skip it~ the story might just be the same with different grammars and vocabs. I have terrible amnesia here, because this is my room of speech, I'll just keep myself entertain by typing words~ hehehe

I'm so in the feeling of bullying someone that I love to bully right now.

Weirdly though, why am I always come in contact with ladies that are already coupled... Give me a break~! I have no intention to make myself a love doctor, I'm just sharing my perception to ease their burden as a friend. Out of no reason, coupled ladies seems to unintentionally bound to me ahaks ~

When worst come to worst, I'll be misunderstood for trying to hook of others' girlfriend. Like heck I'm going to be interested in doing so. I'm a professional, and I certainly need not to "steal" from others (laugh at self) if I really want it.

So, was it because the ladies knew it that I wouldn't fall in love with them, so, they approached me or was it because they've already gave their trust on
me?

1. If it was the first option, they might not know, I might eventually fell in love with them and I'll be feeling sore as I see my happiness walks away with another person.

2. If it was the second option, I'll think it as "Was it too easy for you to simply trust people? Wouldn't you be afraid that I'll eat you from the inside??", but then, ladies o ladies, your instinct would always be sharp as a knife. Trust me, I'm worth trusting~!

Up to the end, I'm still glad that the ladies trusted me
For at least once, I felt that I'm useful
& for there will be someone that
remembers me~










No comments: