Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maybe.. I just know nothing


I do felt that I put in myself like Will Smith in Hitch(2005).
Always try to solve others' love problems or give them advices like a love doctor but when I look back to myself, I just felt that, "Who am I, to love?".
The more I see love stories around me, the more I felt confuse about my own feelings.

Sigh, perhaps I'll just suitable to be people's rubbish truck where they throw their "Sadness" instead of "Rubbish" on me(just like how my Sifu lui lui told me). Be it if I couldn't find the person I really want to love. I want to love her, but to know that she couldn't accept this love, I rather us just to be friends than making her avoiding me. She must not know anything!!
I don't think it's the time.. Not until I really discover one.

P/S - As for the others, I might behave weird like treating you nice while sometimes really bully you, that's just how the way I am. I like you, that's why, it's more reasonable for me to not let you walk away from me.

Sometimes, I just wish I would be the one that save you and you would save me,
Then, expressing [ILoveYou] wouldn't be that hard anymore.

4 comments:

Anne Lee said...

If u dont tell her u love her..that means u didnt evern give her a chance...no matter wat is the outcome..at least u tried...

Dee said...

I'm a perceiver~ I can tell what a person thinks (or so I think...), The percentage is too low for me to jack the risk~

Jessie Ms T said...

Lun a Lun...love is blind! You always be the guide of others why not trying to guide yourself?? There's always a way of doing so and so...
Dont always hide yourself..express your feelings to her when the time comes...At least she knows and you might feel better rather than keeping in your deep heart~~

GAMBATEH MONKEY~~~ =D

Dee said...

In fact, I've never opened my eyes in love~ what if I've already tried and she doesn't even realise?~
but of course, All of the supports to me are most appreciated xD