Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All over for Sem 3!!

Fuhhhhh~ Sem 3 is finally over!! wuuuhoooo!!
After all the exam, it's not the holiday I've expected the most, it's the outcome of my effort!!
Doesn't know why, I can't stop smiling during exam and after exam except for my Tamadun Islam which I have lesser confident of all the exams I've been through. My mind went blank on that day in a sudden. Though Tamadun Islam is the subject that could have the most probability to get A, yet I'm still very worry for what I've done in the exam.

As for Fundamentals of Marketing and Organisational Behaviour, I came out with a smile!
Though some of my friends asked me "What if you couldn't get A?".
Then I just answered "I don't give a damn!"

It's the kind of effort satisfaction that I'll never regret. Even if the result would not be within my expectation. I could care less about it. As long I've pour everything out, I'll come out with no regrets!
This is not a confident, but a Trust. All that I'll do by now, is to see what's the outcome!!
& finally, I could put away the wonders of love in me~

3 comments:

香香 said...

syok d la
got 2A in hand d..

Anne Lee said...

not fair...i still not yet finish mine

Dee said...

sui: still not sure de leh >.< I hope for all the best lor hehe. you too, good luck!!

anne: lol~ who told you the world was fair?