Monday, April 12, 2010

Lunatic will I be...

Emotional ALERT~!

Was it that I'm born with such a gift to foretell what's going to happen or was it that I have this "Lady's" Instinct inside of me. I could tell something bad is going to happen everytime I place myself in that [Place]. Was it that I was haunt by my own instinct or there was always a messenger there that delivers all this bad news for me? By unveiling those miserable past, I could find out why I've always decide to forget instead of remember.. I was forced.. I hate it so much.. I HATE IT~!!!!!

And like always, another part of me would just love feasting all this hatred. Abnormal alright? That's how life must be, always see things from various angles and then, you would be able to claim peace in your heart.

That's why, I have learned to see things in a more natural way rather than judging wrong or right at first sight. I've improved, I knew I did... and always, I'll smile infront of a mirror and tell myself, one day, I'm going to change this life and this ring of fate itself.

I'm not going to roll tears anymore
because I swore it,
the tears have already dried!!

No comments: