Sunday, April 25, 2010

Condolences..

If I ever state this topic, it means that someone has already traveling to the Otherworld.

After sometime of not having troubled dreams in my sleep, I thought my moods are getting normal already. Somehow, my feelings tell me that "It's not over".

This incident happened just a while ago and now I'm blogging it, I just need to, I have a feeling inside me and I couldn't tell it to anyone, not by now..
It was a dream, a dream which I remember clearly because it was just a few seconds late before my mom woke me up with the surprise.

Since I was small, I always have this feeling that I have this Astral Projection ability within me but it doesn't happen all the time and it usually happen especially when there is someone who had passed away (people that I know). Sometimes it travels into the future which caused Deja Vu in my present.

The Astral Projection happened this morning and it was like.. I woke up from my body (notice that I couldn't control my body) and I walks away into the walls which later lead me to the light. Then, I stood up infront of my uncle's house (my hometown). I didn't enter the house and I just kept walking forward and at the same time, there was a lady walking beside me as well, I'm not sure who the lady was but I do know she's talking to me as we advance.

Then, I saw a huge black and white picture and it's a guy in the photo. My sight was rather vague but I have a strong feelings the picture represents someone I knew. Next to the huge gloomy picture was the picture of a lady. Oh yeah.. There was a phrase in the first and second picture too which sounded like this:

First
Let it be us the elders to bear the responsibility of life


Second
In order to give our descendant a better life
For some reason, after reading the words, I felt uneasy and I run forward without thinking much. In front of me, was a sea of snakes but my body didn't turn back and I held the hand of the lady who run with me and I told her "We'll bypass this!". There were various species of snakes and some of it bit me as soon as I bypass them. It hurts when they bit me and I can feel it too.

Later on, I saw someone infront of me who walks further into the dim light and that was when I stopped running when that person disappears infront of me. The last snake that bit me was a giant twinhead snake.

Thats when my mom woke me up while she's sobbing sorrowfully. I just stood up and hug her as she deliver the news to me; "My brother passed away!"(my mom's brother), and I told her, "I knew it already", weird enough that is.. I doesn't know why I said that! Though she doesn't hear me as she was distracted with that overly grief news.

This is why I always tell to the others to appreciate their life. Death is around of us all the time, the worst thing wasn't our departure, but to see the acceptance of your death from those who cares about you. For them, it will be just like swallowing the most painful thoughts into their memory.

My condolences to my 4th Uncle.

No comments: