Friday, April 16, 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy Love


Hurm, what shall I say about this little movie here... My feelings run around in my heart and I was kind of doubting myself on how I should rate this move.. At some point, the story goes pretty well but at some other point, the flaws are quite obvious as well. This is a love story after all, and I wouldn't want to leak out any spoiler for any of you and I could say this movie wasn't as bad as I've thought.

I love the way Fish Leong plays her role as Iced Barley. She's so cute in that role but, I could see her aging progression~ Then, I also like the role of Prince Charming, played by Ping Guan, ahaks~ easily misunderstood people about love issues and always sing love song in the public (though I don't play a guitar and sing that loud~).

The moral of the story tells us that.. Appreciate love whenever you have the chance to love one. Somehow, if things are meant to be, it will always meant to be so..
Forcing Loves will have no Perfect Ending..


I'll rate this movie as:
7/10

No comments: