Monday, April 5, 2010

No more neckaches..

Can you even imagine it that there was once upon a time that you need to bend down your head to talk with your cousins who are few years younger than you but end up right now, they are just about your heights and is getting taller than your expectation. I no longer need to bend my head and Bloody Yes... My height growth rate seems like suspended.

Though my friend tried to cheer me up by telling me that a man's height could still be growing after 21 but when I saw another friend of mine, who was 24 years old. His height was just about like mine and he doesn't even look like 24 years old!! Am I going to be like that too?

Somehow, my height makes me young~ and Cute~(please give face and don't vomit XD).
Oh well, I'm just trying to be optimistic a'ight, there's not much thing I can do bout my height already, I've tried but I couldn't seems to grow any better.
I guess my height is quite the normal one~
And for certain people, please stop your height growth rate as well~ you're much more fun to be play with when you're just around my height, if you know who I mean ngek ngek ngek~!!

Konata would cuddles me by now~ =3

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

wei...change ur background d...i cant find ur chat box de...
n pls...u need to get taller lar..dun try to console urself that way...no good de..

Dee said...

paiseh la, on the progress of renewing it.. My eyes itself is twirling seeing these blogs stuff.. LoL talk is cheap.. so, let it be natural~