Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Renewed!!

New templates,new templates, where are you~~

As soon as you see my blog, you would have realised, I finally change the look of it.
Though the templates doesn't look much appealing but I'm just testing on changing it.. There's still many flaw in this new template.

& somemore, most of you might have known that my taste in designing and fashioning was sucks to the max~ Totally no talent at all. Not just blogs, even my real life fashioning can be enigmatic for me. LoL~ If there was a thing I would lose in gaining friends comparing to the others, it would be my outlook that delivers the most huge backwash.

It's because of the occurrence of perceptive errors in life, my failure in styling myself totally revealed the contradictory. Somehow, I certainly believes it that, Looks doesn't maintain your friends, Attitudes does. I mustn't deny the truth that most of the people that have their first sights on me usually perceive me in a pessimistic way.

Of course, I don't meant it in a way of being emotional, it's throughout my experience all these years that I realise about this facts. I can't tell you what you should see in me because you have your own perception and I have mine. Additionally, I don't expect I could have all the beings to love me, but, as long there are the majorities that have their likings on me, this could prove to the minorities that they have perceive me wrongly.


Like me or not, I'm like this already.

No comments: