Thursday, April 8, 2010

Renewed: Part 2!!

Fuuuu... another day of busy altering my blog template. After various trials and errors, it's finally come to this template that I think it's nicer than the others from before.

Any comments for this new template are very welcomed. Be it positive or negative, just be honest and shoot me directly~ hehehe, anyhow, I just want my blog to be simple and nice, not too complicated for the readers to read it. It's because my posts are all the boring ones, that's why I thought of just making the template look harmonious in hope of you won't be cursing me "
I've spent 10minutes reading this crap?!".

Subsequently, it's also time for me to prepare for the exam on the coming weeks. I'm still being carefree because the exam dates are being carefree towards me too~
Check-it-out:
Monday(11/4/10) - Tamadun Islam (TI)
Friday(16/4/10) - Fundamentals of Marketing (FOM)
Tuesday (20/4/10) - Organisational Behaviour (OB)

See, the dates, all far apart, enough time for me to finish the revision already^^
As promised from before, I'll try my best to score all A's for this semester.
Here's the total coursework marks for this 3 subjects:

Tamadun Islam - 54.6/60
Fundamental of Marketing - 32.8/40
Organisational Behaviour - 29.6/40

Sadly, my OB had done a few mistake on the test that shouldn't happen.. If not, my marks would be the highest in the class because I had the highest Group Assignment and Presentation marks.

Oh well, no time to cry over spilt milk by now.
120% Energy~ Champing at Bit~!!

No comments: