Friday, April 23, 2010

"the Ring" Anthology


Rarwwrrrr!! Recently, everyday staying at home kinda makes me sick especially when my head wasn't thinking of anything at all.. I mean, not even a single thing. Therefore, to prevent that to happen, I've started to looking for horror movies and I find out myself obsessed with Yamamura Sadako's series which is well-known during the end of 90's.

Though I couldn't find any scary part or that thrills me to cause goosebumps but I still think the stories are pretty nicely crafted. And I certainly love the way Sadako make her appearance~
Honestly, these horror stuff scares me no more.. Unless, I'm watching it with someone who's afraid of it~ Seeing them scare will makes me enjoyed the show more than ever *grins*



To Chubby: You know the kind of "person"
I meant was people like YOU right?!
muahahahahaha ~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I'm enjoying horror movies the same way as yours.

Dee said...

any nice recommendation?

Jessie Ms T said...

I sure know you cakap me 1!!
=P =P =P