Wednesday, April 8, 2009

30 Days till that very day...

Okay, today travel around Klang alone to Aeon Jusco(almost lost but still glad I can make it to there) to meet up with my friend (JJ) to watch movie and look for some stuff to buy,yeah, the "stuff" that I meant was a present.. I'm planning for a big bang birthday surprise.
Things I'll always admit I dunno how to do but now I'm learning how to do it just to make things become special and make every eyes that stares into it full with jealousy~
Somehow, it's not that very easy,I'll need time and effort to accomplish it (btw,I'll rot in home if I don't find something to do either way).
So,within this 30 days, I'll prepare my surprise.
I'm not sure how this surprise will be a surprise because I'm not the romantic type of person,I don't know how to make people touched, but I sure have many ideas which people might not thought of it(or maybe they do~). Who knows....
Someone else might have bigger surprise than mine but as long as I kept in mind that I'm putting the best of effort in my work, I'll be satisfied no matter how the result was..
Too bad during my SPM, I know I didnt put in the effort I supposed to put in..
From now, I should try my best on every good or bad things I'll be doing soon...

Time will be the answer~

No comments: