Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to business!!

A'ight, after a few days or weeks of enjoying my doing-nothing-only-fun time~
It's time for me to take back looks of what I've to do for my future.
So today was supposed to do back lotsa stuff tht i've left off.But then I'm still looking for a place to rent, hoping to get a place that is comfortable and cool for me~
oh ya, I'm looking for a new laptop/desktop.. though i still havent decide which of it i shud get..
It's pretty confusing when u got so many decision to make.
Argh, pls let me get to college as soon as possible and get a new life at there. though i noe, later I'll be begging for holidays during my sem commencement hehe~!

later will be going to change my bank account pin ahahaha..
P/S - if anyone have any good suggestion of a good laptop/Desktop, hope u could kindly give me suggestion and some advice luu hehe thanks~!

No comments: