Friday, April 17, 2009

Making use of the time I have..

Yesterday have a NS gathering with my friends and believe it or not, it was me who make out this idea to go hang out together hehe but there's only 6 people (Chris,Evon,Junhung,Bubu,Vinni and Me) in the gathering. It's not because the others FFK us but it was my suggestion that not too gather too many people.. at least we could keep hanging out and walk together unlike our first gathering which turns out to be sucks.
Can't deny it, we have tons of fun didnt we? A lot of laughter and cheer~
So, it was like this~
We're suppose to meet up at there at 11am something..
So, I just woke up at 8.30am and prepare all those stuff.. then 10.20am start moving to KTM..
I estimated to reach at 11.30am but then... I've waited at there from 10.45am till 11.44am and then only the bloody KTM reach..
It was so lame to be so late to reach there(at bout 12.20pm).. somehow, i wasn't the one who came late.. hehe~~

Meet up with them d, so we just all went to buy movie tickets and the show that we picked was quite outdated in the cinema, The Unborn but the movie was pretty cool though but didnt give me any haunting effect(since I'm used to these stuff). I kinda like almost have the creepy feelings when I see my friend get shocked~ lol~ It's like their feelings link to me.
As for our lunch (before going for movie), we went to Kim Gary and guess what... I had it with my Kai mui the day before... So, I was like "Kim Gary....again?!" but then since i duwan mafan my fellow friends,I just join them along and ordered things tht is more different than before~
though i still have the familiar taste while eating.

Next on, after movie, we went for a walk, in other words, window shopping~
found out some cool stuff and books but rather save money not to buy it yet hehe~
As for our dinner, We went to Dragon-I (not sure the name) to eat the RM1 chicken dish.
Sounds very cheap huh, we add more 2 plate of Siew Long Pau(each plate got 4 pieces) and adding up the drinks as well...
The total sum was like RM75+ (tax,service and etc.) with each people pay bout RM13.
Then, that's the end of the day luu hehe~

oh and.. one funny thing that was... before the night of our date..Evon called me..

Evon : Hello, Lun ar.. about tml hor..
Me : Yes what about it? Got problem isit?
Evon : Ya...do u noe that I and J**Hung now ermm...
Me : Oh, yeap i noe already ar.. So what about it...
Evon : I heard that you said that we shouldnt bring BF and Gf along wor.. then how...
Me : (jammed on the phone for a while)...Erm..what do u mean?
Evon : den I and him now were couple wor...
ME : LOL LOL LOL!!! yeah of coz both of you can go la.. duh!! both of you are from kem terkok aren't you?!!
Evon : hehe ya lor hor...
Me : (sweat) ya no prob kay, I didnt object NS couples to go, I meant only bring along frens tht we know from kem terkok but not too many, and it's better for us all that are close to each other
Evon : hehe ok~ thanks lor!
Me : ya of coz silly girl~ so see u tml lor!
Evon : ok bye..

there goes my same year,same month,same day de good old ji mui~ cute and innocent!!

Some Pictures We Took~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see...