Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Riot Guy!!

Since I'm so bored being at home like almost everyday and there's not much thing I could do alone..
I'll just spend some of my time blogging up.
Still got one month+ till my sem started and right now it's all bout rehabilitation in my home since my boney hand is still in the bad condition,I cant move too much as it will make my whole hand pain in numb. And yesterday my friend called me:
Ezzat : oi kok!!
Me : urm?
Ezzat : esok jom gi Sunway....Lagoon!!
Me : Lol?! sorry la, tangan x pulih lagi ar,x bleh rendam air.
Ezzat : ah la, x pe la, ko pakai je plastic kat tangan ko pastu angkat tangan tinggi tinggi masa kat air
Me : (WTF is he thinking?!!) eh sorry ar,mmg x bleh ar,kang patah lagi sekali,lagi teruk.
Ezzat : oh, ok la,xper..eh "stock" dah dapat??
Me : .... ok ok...
Ezzat : ok la,bye~
Me : bye..

Sucha good friend of mine.. never forget bout me ahahaha but too bad dudes,it's a wrong timing man.Guess I'll just put all this alone, who ask me to be so strong until broke my own bone.
the hardest thing in human mind that is to deal self injury to your own physical.Your mind will keep finding way to minimize your injury when you tend to do something to yourself. It's a self-defence program tht's buried in your mind.

You might be wondering what i'm saying is a crap or not.. well, you can try it yourself then,try punch urself as hard as possible and then ask someone else to punch u as hard as possible, you'll realise the difference of pressure launch on u by ur partner.
that's because ur brain was hesitating your physical to not injured yourself but your mind was telling your hand to punch yourself..

As for my case... I calculated wrongly and overused my strength..It's called as unpredictable cases or in other words...Accident..Sigh...
Still lazy to tell out bout my PLKN experience... dunno why,my feelings been driving me mad lately...

No comments: