Friday, April 10, 2009

Never Gone

Approximately 3 months I've been laying on a very sweet dreams, the feeling of loving someone and to be loved was really indeed like a paradise.
Somehow, there's nothing that would last forever in this world,Nothing...
I've always know about this facts in life.Though,if can,I really doesn't want to wake up from this very dream...I wished to close my eyes longer and let my dream tells me that everything is still remaining forever. However, like what they've always said "reality is cruel,truth is a criminal".
My heart senses the bleaching sensation each time I tried to avoid the truth.. But, it's better I wake up as early as possible to avoid further pain...
If something that doesn't belongs to you, no matter how you force yourself into it...
No happiness can be found through there..
All that left for me, that's to see my "happiness" found the place that it's suppose to belong to.
And I'll be waiting... waiting for one day... where I can finally rest.. in
Peace..

No comments: