Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fighting To Let You Know...or Go?

Surely, today is a great day for me when I've someone to tell my story to..
It's always different to tell it out to people in text than speak it out.
The feeling was like each breath you use to speak out your heart,you'll feel much more relieve than you text it out through words.
And I'm so glad to have a good "relative" (my kind and sweet "sis").Yes if you,my sis are reading this, sincerely,I'm very glad that you could accompany me and hear me out.
Though frankly, the mark of the broken heart is indeed still right here in me.
I know this takes time to fade..Time is my best friend right now I guess.

Oh and by the way, today I watched the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" and the movie was nice. It was a love-circled-story but I find it out to be interesting somehow ahaha. It's a worth-watching-2 hour-30 mins movie after all. Suitable for girls (18 above~) if you're confuse/interesting in love stuff thingy, even guys are suitable for it.. It's a matter of how you think after all.

Over And Out~!

No comments: