Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I thought everything...Will be alright...

14th April 2009
was suppose to be one of my happiest day in my year of 2009...
because i'm finally free from a burden that i've made it into myself..
the broken hand..


But... my living nightmare.. has just begun... my hand turn out to be disfigured...
The bones are not completely match up together.. the fracture... was still there...
it's like my emotion.. the broken heart, is still there, leaving a mark for me to remember of it..Does it seems to be ok for your eyes?? What about taking a closer look deep into my bones...

After a few months.. of persevering waiting... the fracture is indeed still there...
maybe i still have the glimpse of hope to fix this hand,somehow... is my broken heart able to recover?

A'ight... another thing..
which eventually.. make me smiled in the "wtf?!" reaction...The word was written wrongly...and it turns my name into some goofy name..
ha ha ha, damn it~!

No comments: