Friday, April 3, 2009

Looking for a light in the far away darkness...

Today is indeed a bad day... I've caused another person I love in my life to hurt...
how many time was it I've hurt someone's heart... i hate myself,i hate everything about myself.
All i ever hope for is to cherish others life and i don't hope to see them sad.As for myself,I got nothing no more inside me,I don't care what my feelings are,all i want is for others to be happy and not to follow my path to trace loneliness and sadness.
I've seen many things not just through my life,through this whole world and that's when i have the visionary to make people happy especially the ones that I loved..but in fact,who am I to do such act.
I don't have what it takes to cherish peoples life..
Yeah,maybe you're thinking I'm being emotional to myself or I'm pleading for someone to care and look at me.Be frankly,I really don't care bout my own emotion,whether people realise me or not,it's not really a matter.
Maybe you're asking me in your mind "then why the hell you do blogging,isn't that you're pleading someone to read it and hope for their sympathy".
In fact, I do blogging because I have no place to write out the words in my heart,I've no place to keep my feelings in home,and i nid to do something to make me felt relieve...
In here,the internet(in my blog...), I just write it without thinking of whether will there be a person who read it or not..

Last but not least, I just want to apologise again to my dearest...
I shouldn't do what I've done..But since I know the problem is related to me,I have the responsible to know and help in together with you to solve it.I doesn't want you to take this all alone...Please forgive me and understand my intention...

No comments: