Saturday, April 25, 2009

Watch my time passes....

Sigh, another few more days where I'm doing nothing but sitting at home wasting my life time... Really wish that I could save the time which passes for nothing and use it when I really need it in the future time...
Like you know, I can fasten the time and once the I reach to the future where I wanted, I stop at there, then when I need the time, I can use back the time I've forwarded before this to freeze the whole world time... (by this sentence, maybe you should start dialing emergency numbers for me).
oh well, if everyone have the might, the really do wanna imagine for a special power for themselves ain't it? However, this kind of dream are just to entertain your stressful brain TEMPORARY..
If you really eager that it will happen, it'll be my pleasure to dial the emergency number for you then.. I know I did say nothing is impossible but there's a limit for everything especially imagination a'ight~

So, what kind of superpowers do you have in mind which you think might come in handy for you in your life?
You could just use some of your really-free-good-for-nothing time to think of it~
and you might as well share it with me kay ahahaha~

P/S - I know this sucks, I never deny I'm stupid....
nor smart of coz~

No comments: