Sunday, April 12, 2009

Am I getting old? Muscle pain...Whole body...

Yeap.. so true, my whole body felt the ache each time i didn't move it..bah it's not that I doesn't want to exercise... with my hand condition, I don't even have the feeling to jog..
But my kind of pain was like... Really causes me couldn't sleep well at all leh... This kind of feelings sucks. Then today go traveling around PC fair at KLCC there... need to walk for a few hours some more,those pain was like killing me from inside but oh well, like always,maintain my own condition luu hahaha..Pain till die also won't give a whine~
I rather endure it... As usual...

By the way, my pain doesn't come in waste, I bought a 16Gb kingston pendrive(Rm92,cheapest I could ask for...RM90 out of stock) in return though~ So lovely isn't it?!
Somehow, still wondering what could I use it for hehehe~
I believe I could use it soon...In the future~
Let time bring me to that flow then...

No comments: