Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep It Moving...!!

Time time keep on flowing will you...I'm tired of waiting you to pass by day by day...
Though I felt like I'm wasting my daily time just by sleeping, online-ing,eating and doing nothing.
I think there're spore will be growing around me if I keep myself accommodate at home doing nothing at all. Lol... thought of exercising like how I used to.. but I just don't have the feeling to do it... Felt like want to do it when I go to TARC there (I realise there got some gym instrument). I'm sure I can make a good use of it at there~ hehe.
I want to be strong and energetic~ ohohoho and live a healthy life as well.
Life is just once,take it, live it, and play it well ahaha~
All the heartbrokens,pains,worries and sorrows can be thrown to the shining star at the very night~
Yes, who say can't? Nothing Is Impossible what... not meh??

No comments: