Monday, April 6, 2009

My Uprising..

After just a few days of thinking,I felt that I've really go through a hard time to change myself from time to time. I realise that I really having a lotsa problem especially to trust someone and my negative thinking had never be gone so far in my life.
Somehow, I do realise if I don't hurriedly change myself, I tend to lose everything,everything I was supposed to have infront of me yet I could hardly appreciate it even though I often advices people to appreciate and cherish their life..
Have I ever cherish my life...Why can't I take things in a more positive way.
I've always think too much,all my friends that ever understands me always advices me not too think too much..
I have to be strong, I must have faith to those people that plant their blessings on me, no matter how hard was my past,no matter how many obstacle I've passed through.
This time, I will make a difference in my life! I said it,means I will do it!
I'll show the world that I, Deelun~ Can create miracle, I'm not weak!!

AND

I WILL BE THE ONE!!!

(yeahhh that's the spirit, a new life, a new faith)

For all the friends who supported me all this long, I hope I will not disappoint you like how I used to. Today Monday 06th of April 2009, will be memorable as I'll start my mission to bring myself to the shining world through my heart!!

No comments: